Welcome to our Summer Institute! This summer, Agile Mind is proud to offer professional learning on a wide array of topics important to the educational landscape and to the educators we serve. Events are differentiated to support teachers and leaders new to Agile Mind and those who have used our programs for years. Please download the Institute Catalog to review details about our virtual Seminars, Sessions, and Progressions, and then register for events below.
Seminars are 6-hour interactive events delivered over two days, for 3 hours each day. Seminars are designed to support teachers and leaders who are new to our programs, and those with one to many years with Agile Mind and who want to explore our program design and resources more deeply.
Sessions are 2-hour interactive events that support teachers and leaders with a range of experience with Agile Mind, and who have already participated in a “New to…” Seminar. Sessions focus on deepening educators’ capacity in particular areas of practice or specific tools. They provide opportunities for educators across the country to collaborate and exchange ideas.
Progressions provide guidance for educators to help in selecting and prioritizing which Seminars and Sessions to attend. See descriptions in the Seminars and Sessions portions of the downloadable catalog, and use the Progressions filter in the schedule below, to view Seminar and Session offerings in each Progression.
Can we help?
Institute questions: Professional_Learning@agilemind.com
Technical/logistical questions: email@example.com or 866-284-4655
Calendar, Registration, & Event Sign Up
- Sign Up or Log In to view the calendar of events.
- Complete the Registration Form to add events
- Click on events, or hover over them, to see the full description.
- Use the tools on the right side of the screen to refine your search, and update to your timezone.
- Click on the circle to add events to your schedule automatically. Remove events by unchecking the circle.
- For 2-day Seminars, please add Part 1 and Part 2 to your schedule.
- To see your schedule, click on the circle icon, or your picture, to the left of the Schedule drop down.
- You will receive a reminder email with your schedule the mornings of the events you have selected.
- Click on the event name when you are ready to join to get the Zoom link. The Zoom link will be released 10 minutes before the event starts.
“Great PD session! Informative, engaging, and exciting—looking forward to seeing how this may help assist in our efforts to provide engaging and meaningful instruction.”
New teacher, Ponaganset Middle School, Rhode Island
“I feel that I gain valuable instructional strategies to use in the classroom as well as share with other teachers who were unable to attend in our district.”
Returning teacher, Haysville Middle School, Kansas
“I appreciated all of the specific strategies that were shared in our groups. I like when there’s a practical component to training that I can try out right away.”
College-ready math initiative leader, Tacoma, Washington