Welcome to our Summer Institute site. This Summer, Agile Mind is proud to offer professional learning events spanning topics important to the educational landscape and to the educators we serve. Events are differentiated to support teachers and leaders new to Agile Mind and those who have used our programs for years. Please download the Events Catalog a to review the descriptions for our Seminars, Sessions, and Progressions, and then register for events below.
Seminars are 6-hour interactive events delivered over two days, for 3 hours each day. Seminars are designed to support teachers and leaders who are new to our programs, and those with one to many years with Agile Mind and who want to explore our program design and supports more deeply.
Sessions are 2-hour interactive events that support teachers and leaders with a range of experience with Agile Mind, and who have already participated in a “New to…” Seminar. Sessions focus on deepening educators’ capacity in particular areas of practice or with specific tools. They provide opportunities for educators across the country to collaborate and exchange ideas.
Progressions provide guidance for educators to prioritize Seminars and Sessions to attend. See descriptions in the Seminars and Sessions portions of the catalog download, and use the Progressions filter in the schedule below to view Seminar and Session offerings for each Progression.
Can We Help?
Virtual Institute questions: email@example.com. Technical/logistical questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-284-4655
Register for our Summer Institute
This is a one-time process to get your account set up.
- Register for your Agile Mind 2021 Summer Institute Ticket through Eventbrite. Register as a guest, or login to your Eventbrite account.
- After getting your ticket on Eventbrite, you will be prompted to create a password for Sched.
- View the calendar and add events to your schedule below, or on Sched’s website. Use your Sched credentials to sign back in if you are logged out.
How to Register
Calendar & Event Sign up
- Register for a free 2021 Summer Institute ticket to gain access to the calendar and event sign up via Sched.
- Click on events, or hover over them, to see the full description.
- Use the tools on the right side of the screen to refine your search, and update to your timezone.
- Click on the circle to add events to your schedule automatically. Remove events by unchecking the circle.
- For 2-day Seminars, please add Part 1 and Part 2 to your schedule.
- To see your schedule, click on the circle icon, or your picture, to the left of the Schedule drop down.
- You will receive a reminder email with your schedule the mornings you have signed up for events.
- Click on the event name when you are ready to join to get the Zoom link. The Zoom link will be released 10 minutes before the event starts.
“Great PD session! Informative, engaging, and exciting—looking forward to seeing how this may help assist in our efforts to provide engaging and meaningful instruction.”
New teacher, Ponaganset Middle School, Rhode Island
“I feel that I gain valuable instructional strategies to use in the classroom as well as share with other teachers who were unable to attend in our district.”
Returning teacher, Haysville Middle School, Kansas
“I appreciated all of the specific strategies that were shared in our groups. I like when there’s a practical component to training that I can try out right away.”
College-ready math initiative leader, Tacoma, Washington