Agile Mind was founded to enhance one thing: the opportunity to learn. We focus on equity and high achievement in mathematics and science because of their importance to both the lives of students and to the future of our nation.
By partnering with leading education entities, we place research-based programs and tools in the hands of teachers and students. Collaborators include:
- The Charles A. Dana Center at The University of Texas, Austin
- Biological Sciences Curriculum Study (BSCS)
- The Silicon Valley Mathematics Initiative
- University of Illinois Learning Sciences Center
- A growing network of researchers committed to independent study of our work, including Brian Rowan, Howard Everson, James Pellegrino, Wisconsin Center for Education Research, and others.
The success of our programs, tools and services is measured in the faces, in the motivation, and in the achievement of your students—all of your students. Our only success is theirs and yours. We welcome your feedback and questions.